SKB deluxe standard ate golf travel case
Representing the latest in SKB quality and innovation, the SKB ATA deluxe golf travel case is ideal for golfers who frequently take their game on the road. The case is molded from ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene–the same material required by the U.S. military for cases and containers–helping keep your clubs secure whether going through the TSA inspection process or getting tossed around by baggage handlers.
The sculptured, form-fitting design, meanwhile, accommodates the vast majority of today’s most popular golf bags, including bags that store drivers up to 48 inches in length. And thanks to the patent-pending industrial-strength latches and TSA locking system, you can apply TSA-approved locks for safe and secure travel. Other details include a Perfect-Match valance bending system; a dirt-, dust-, and moisture-resistant housing; and SKB’s unparalleled million-mile guarantee and $1,500 club coverage.
- SKB’s Perfect-Match™ valance bending system provides a tight, secure fit to prevent dirt, dust, and moisture from getting inside the case
- TSA accepted and recognized locking latch system for safe and secure travel, allowing airport security to inspect case contents
- Sculptured, form-fitting case design accommodate popular standard and staff size golf bags
- Includes SKB’s Million Mile Guaranty, SKB’s lifetime warranty
- Also includes SKB’s $1,500 club coverage
Deluxe golf travel case for taking your golf game on the road
Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene construction ; Contoured to fit cart bags, carry bags, and drivers
Keeps your clubs secure when going through TSA inspection process
Interior Dimensions (L x W x D): 48 x 14 x 11 inches; Carton Dimensions (L x W x D): 52 x 13 x 16 inches
Dirt-, dust, and moisture-resistant; million-mile guarantee